Thursday, April 26, 2018

WARNING :: Blogathon Alert!


Greetings, Boils and Ghouls, just a quick heads up that Me, Myself and I will be participating in Gill and Barry's The Great Hammer-Amicus Blogathon, where participants will be (blood) gushing about their favorite odes to Blood-Red Technicolor and Tensile Cleavage fueled romps of yore and yesteryear. And what will I be tackling? I'll be roaming around this one, trying not to get eaten, and see what I can say about what I see. So, wohoo! Actual content for the bloggo!


So click on over to Cinematic Catharsis or Reelweegiemidget Reviews for more details. Slots are limited to first come first reviewed but there's still a lot to be claimed. Until then, sharpen your fangs, stakes, and be wary of those giant sea turtles. Akita! Wandi! Neecro!


I'm participating. Are you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...